Finally! A stylish apron!
I’m done experimenting with printing t-shirts for this year, at least. Certain rooms of the apt. are kinda chaotic while I’m printing, so it gets kinda frustrating as the months pass… And I’ve been busy with other stuff this time, so it’s taken quite a while.
(MST3K is very important when printing t-shirts.)
Anyway, for the final shirt I wanted to revisit the first design I did this year, but try to do it successfully. In my previous attempt, I didn’t wash the screen properly, so I got unclear edges. I think I’ve figured out the solution to that problem now (washing the screen, letting it dry, and wash it again), so I wanted to print a good shirt.
Again, this fine figure of a zebra/man is by Lisa Hanwalt:
Fine lines are hard.
That’s it. Time to pack up.
I saw a video of somebody using this technique, but with a thinner paint so that the border area between the colours got a natural gradient. The paint I’m using is too thick for that though.