I’m gearing up to do more silk screening this summer, and I’m trying to improve the process from last year.
One major inconvenience was washing out the silks using a shower hose. To get enough pressure, I put a thumb over the end of the hose, and that worked. Except that that made everything in the bathroom wet, including me.
So I though about getting a garden hose with a pressure nozzle, and connected it to one of the faucets. I got the right connectors (from 24mm to 2/3″ (yeah, so confusing)). But here’s the problem:
After exploring other options (i.e., rummaging through the Cupboard of Mysteries for half an hour), I found this steel band thingie. It’s kinda bendy, and kinda stiffish.