Even though the screen wasn’t exposed well, I thought I could make an attempt to print something, just to see how that goes.
I put a backing board into the shirt to have firm to print onto. And then I put the shirt onto a frame to raise it from the floor, because I’m printing the screen from the wrong side, since I exposed the wrong side. Genius.
The ink is a lot firmer than I thought it would be. It just a glob of … stuff. I start wiping the squeegee all over the screen anyway.
Disaster. I pressed the paint through unevenly, and I think the backing board (in addition) wasn’t solid enough, so they kinda fade away.
Oh, well. Time to wash the screen and the squeegee. The paint is water soluble, fortunately, so that’s easy enough.
I think I’ll give this screen one more try, but squeegee things just once with a more even coat and see how that goes. But I think I have to make a new screen to get better results.