Even though the screen wasn’t exposed well, I thought I could make an attempt to print something, just to see how that goes.
I put a backing board into the shirt to have firm to print onto. And then I put the shirt onto a frame to raise it from the floor, because I’m printing the screen from the wrong side, since I exposed the wrong side. Genius.
The ink is a lot firmer than I thought it would be. It just a glob of … stuff. I start wiping the squeegee all over the screen anyway.
I think I’ll give this screen one more try, but squeegee things just once with a more even coat and see how that goes. But I think I have to make a new screen to get better results.